Once upon a time, I did my usual thing of going to department stores to try out new potential future makeup purchases. I was sitting in a makeup chair trying out some of the IMAN luminous foundations with the guidance of a sales assistant (I have tried them before and love them!). As she was trialling the various textures on my skin all I could think was "This brush feels amazing...oooo...aahhhh" - So of course I had to ask her what it was...I present to you Cargo cosmetics's MagicBrush
This brush is a great pocket/travel size and agile enough to throw into your makeup bag without fear of the bristles losing shape. The brush itself has a very soft texture and the bristles are very compact which allows for accurate coverage. It's advertised as a brush that can be used for various powders including, face powders, bronzers and blushes - all of which I have found to be true (it's great for applying my Ben Nye Banana Powder). But beyond this, I have found it also gives beautiful buffered coverage when used to apply liquid foundation where it takes on the role of a stippling brush.
Pros:
• Super Soft
• Compact and good size for face application
• Multi-product use; can be used on virtually any makeup product in one sitting
• After wash and dry its just like new
• No shedding of the bristles
• Very soft texture
Cons:
• Cost - its pricey for some at £24.00($35.00) but if you get it, you wont regret it!





0 comments:
Post a Comment