Eyebrows are one of the most defining features of your face, they not only frame your eyes but balance your features and flatter your facial shape. If you are not naturally blessed with lusciously full and perfectly arched eyebrows - and most of us aren't, this tutorial should help you get there!

Popular Posts
-
PRODUCTS Face: MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (NW45) | MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer | Ben Nye Banana Powder | Bobbi Br...
-
Nude tones are a simple but effective way to be subtly fab without looking like you have a 'face' on. For this look I chose to ...
-
Welcome to Kwakyewa [A thing of Beauty] | A Beauty & Business Blog . Here you'll find a unique mix of beauty t...
-
There is no doubt life gets hard sometimes, things happen that may or may not be in our control that cause changes we don't expect...
-
Sometimes its hard to visualise the next step, be it in your career, relationships or life itself. We often find ourselves thinking abou...
-
I was recently on a journey to meet a friend (its always a 'journey' for me, I live far from e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g, sigh) , so I p...
-
PRODUCTS Face: LA Girl Proconceal 'Fawn' Concealer | MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (NW47) | Ben Nye Banana Po...



0 comments:
Post a Comment